Friday 4 November 2016

a realisation...

This morning, I saw a little kid playfully untying his grandfather's shoelaces. He was doing it repeatedly & his grandfather diligently tied them back. They both in the ecstasy of their self created game, had a great laugh together each time the kid did so.
I standing few yards away, as usual got immediately busy in making a sense of this lovely episode in my teeny-tiny brain. The 'restless goldi' zone was triggered & so was the business of linking  intangible with tangible; the abstract with concrete & vice versa. I started contemplating deeper; I associated it with all sorts of philosophical stuff my memory had in reserve; thought of the most relevant metaphorical side of it;  Already marked it as the most beautiful moment & beginning of my day. Suddenly, I felt that I was running out of the words, metaphors, thoughts & couldn't come to a conclusion (which hardly happens to me).  It was like, there were conclusion both 'many' & 'none' at the same time. 
It was then I thought, "Is it really necessary to derive a meanings out of it?". Then the realisations that may be the 'carry-back' messages are not that crucial. But if that's true, then why the brain starts processing things both cognitively & affectively as soon as it comes across somethings striking?. That's too even when I by myself feel really tired of all these bits & pieces of perception I choose when I experience things. Later on, in this process I often find myself turning into a cynical manipulator of my very own thoughts & specially the one I project. So it's actually like deceiving ones own deceiving thoughts. May be it's the redundancy of my mind that makes it hard to believe that things are usually very simple. Just because I can think, process, analyse & express, it doesn't make me more credible then the originality of the episode. 
So, may be it's great to be able to derive sense out of things but it could make ever more sense if we see the things the way they are. If I allow a moment reflect by itself, may be then it  becomes just about it, & not about my perception of it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment