Sunday 2 March 2014

Poem: I smile :) :)

I smile  :) :)

I smile...........

For the effortless writing and the ideas that choose me,
For the divine trajectories through which my maker use me.

For every experience that made me happy, surprised and sometimes shook,
For the every just and unjust decision I took. 

For the desperate hope and the beauty of uncertainty
For the most bizarre,serendipitous yet thoughtful creativity.

For the people i met and read like books,
For their predictable-unpredictable amazing outer-inner looks.

I smile............

For the intense  despair and delight that remained unshared, 
For the negative emotions that were propitiously conquered. 

For the thoughts that ever waved in my mind,
For the virtues that do not allow me to become less kind.

For the strength that makes me accept even what is bitter,
For the prayers that have always made my life sweeter.

For the rituals and sacred dimensions in which I found deeper meanings inside,
For my very personal and yet very evident side.


I smile............

For the deep-seated reticence and euphony of music inside,
For the undiscovered point where they say that 'divinity lies'. 

For whatsoever i learnt,understood and preached,
For all that is unachieved and yet to be reached.

For the vastness of Universe that make me realise that I am nothing,
For the will that forces me to stand for something.

For the unbound dreams I ever dreamt and still I am dreaming,
For the unpaved path which will narrate the whole story of my becoming.

For the mysterious time and it's mystic wheels,   
For a future towards which I am headed up heals.


I smile............

For the song of patience that was sung in a tough moment,
For the twist of the tongue that was done to ensure that later i wouldn't lament.

For the untraveled path which is waiting for me right there, 
For all that i have received...love, trust, and selfless care.

For the feelings although unfelt but i know exactly how they might feel,
For all the precious moments that nobody ever can steal.

For all the celebrated moments and sudden outbursts,
For the unshaken faith which is far beyond what we call trust.


I smile for the past night and new morning,
I smile for what I was, I am and becoming.                                -Goldi Tewari :)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well you are so positive that i love to take shelter under your aura. This positive smile of yours showering on each one on us. I always like to engrossed my self with your smile.Your words significantly reflected the power of your smile.Another amazing milestone you achieved Goldi Tewari.Kindly add me up as a regular follower of you blog.Waiting for the next one.

      Delete
  2. I made a typo.It's your blog instead of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) ..well thank u so much minhas! ..your compliments seem to be over-worked and I am deeply humbled by your generosity! your profound love always keeps me motivated! :) :) :)

      Delete