Friday 17 October 2014

On relationship...............

The photograph pinned here is actually a writing trigger which I couldn’t ignore! This beautiful picture clicked by one of my friend suddenly popped out in front of my eyes yesterday and I told my friends that there is something about this picture that I want to use, describe or explain in my own way and then suddenly another friend of mine suggested me to write a blog on it. I am blessed to have friends who are so thoughtful and give words to my often confused instincts! Today, I am writing this blog as a dedication to them.....
I have never written on relationships but I’ll give it a go………let’s see what I am up to!
(Note: Thoughts are random so you will not be able to find synchrony among paragraphs so do please manage!! 
Relationships!…… vibrant expressions of different roles we play in our life as a human being…..various ways of manifestation of the nature of human ‘to give’………’to love’ and ‘to be loved’ in all possible permutations and combinations of the word called ‘LOVE’ (Including the one which is chemically supported by nature…the one between opposite genders!). Sometimes I wonder how amazing the concept of relationship is! These are the ways through which we can expand our very own self!
I remember, as a teenager, my relationship with my mom was always unsettled and on edge. But now I often get amazed when I look back and notice that how our bond has naturally grown with time and has evolved into a new form of friendship!! But none of us tried to actually work out on it! Neither I grabbed tricks from sources like ‘chicken soup for the teenage soul’ nor she read books of ‘How to have a beautiful relationship with your daughter’ kinds!. But it happened! It happened because relationship itself found its way and we simply followed the flow! And for almost every teenagers, the story is all the same!! With this, I realized the fact that sometimes things don’t work out in some relationships because the intensity of the relationship either becomes too high or too low. So, the main challenge that remains constant throughout the journey is to ‘manage the intensity’. In fact, the main challenge lies in doing one thing and that is ‘Doing nothing at all!’ Yes, I personally feel that relationship is the very true and innate nature of human being. One need not to work out on it at all! Every effort that is invested in making a relationship work is actually overdoing and overdoing often leads to loss of ingenuity, and for what is not-genuine, is doom to fade with time. One need to actually trust the spontaneity of the process!
The concept of understanding the other person in a relationship is also something on which I actually cannot believe in because I think in a lifetime, when it is not possible for a human being to understand oneself, then how can it is assumed that he/she can fully understand any other person? Also, I believe, when the people involved in a relationship start giving a trial to the ‘understanding each other’ thing, then they also unconsciously start testing ‘how accurately they can predict each others responses on some set of stimuli’. I believe, there are some corners in everybody’s life where nobody else is allowed to peep into and sometimes this mutual understanding touches that level and therefore intensity of the relationship starts rising. So understanding each other can be a good start when you are trying to get into a new bond but can never be the part and parcel of the whole relationship thing.
Also, in relationships, I don’t know why but I have this weird faith in the concept of ‘Destiny’. I admit for many of us, it may not actually sound a logical thing to believe in. But I personally believe that it is the biggest logic of the Universe! We don’t even know how many calculations, facts and arguments are altogether involved in shaping it!  

1 comment:

  1. Gud wrk goldu... I totally agree with dis.. Keep writing... God bless.. :)

    ReplyDelete